Share a Folder or Drive in Windows 7
Using Windows Interface
1. Open Computer Management.
2. Under System Tools, click “Shared Folders” and then double click “Shares“.
3. On the Action menu, click New Share.
Follow the steps in the Create a Shared Folder Wizard, and then click Finish.
4. Open the Control Panel and click on “Network and Sharing Center“
Click on “Change advanced sharing settings” and Turn on file and printer sharing
5. On the remote computer, Map the network drive.
Using Command Line
net share sharename=drive:path
For example, to share a folder named myshare located on drive C, in the path \Users\ferdy, type:
net share myshare=C:\Users\ferdy