The Sticky Keys feature allows you to use key combinations involving the Ctrl, Alt, or Shift key by pressing only one key at a time.
To turn Sticky Keys on or off in Windows 7, press the Shift key five times.
To enable Sticky Keys in Windows 7:
1. From the Control Panel, Open the Ease of Access Center.
2. Click Make the keyboard easier to use, and then check Turn on Sticky Keys.
To enable Sticky Keys in earlier versions of Windows:
1. From the Control Panel, Double-click Accessibility Options.
2. Keyboard tab, Check Use Sticky Keys.
3. Then, click Settings, Review the settings. Click OK twice.