Pairing a Bluetooth device
1. Slide the power switch to the Bluetooth symbol and hold until you hear “Ready to pair” or the Bluetooth indicator blinks blue.
2. On your Bluetooth device, turn on the Bluetooth feature.
Select “Bose QuietComfort 35” headphones from the device list.
3. Once paired, you hear “Connected to your-device-name” or the Bluetooth indicator glows solid white.
When powered on, the headphones will try to reconnect with the two most recently connected devices.
If you run into any issue, clear the pairing and start over.
Clearing the headphone pairing list
1. Slide the power switch to the Bluetooth symbol and hold for 10 seconds, until you hear “Bluetooth device list cleared“
2. Delete your “Bose QuietComfort 35“ headphones from the Bluetooth list on your device.
All Bluetooth devices are cleared and the headphones are ready to pair a new device.