The Waterfront Development Project
Vancouver’s historic waterfront will soon be home to jobs, restaurants, shops, housing, a hotel and a park as new development reconnects 35 acres along the Columbia River to the city’s historic core. The project includes a maximum of 3,300 residential units, approximately 1 million square feet of office space, and retail space for restaurants, specialty shops and services.
– 40,000 square feet of restaurant space – Grant Street Pier
– 45,000 square feet of ground floor retail – Shops on Waterfront Way
– Approximately 270 apartment units – Blocks 6 and 8
– 138 room Hotel Indigo and 40 condominiums – Block 4
– The Waterfront park, 1/2 mile long riverfront masterpiece
Construction for the first phase commenced November 2015, with first buildings opening in Summer 2018.